Terms and Conditions of Sale
- You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase wine in our store, or on our website.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Payment due upon receipt of invoice.
- All wines subject to prior sell.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities.
- A restocking or cancellation fee of 10% will apply to any cancelled order that has been processed.
- We are not responsible for typographical errors.
- All prices are per 750ml bottle unless otherwise noted.
- We are not responsible for data displayed on cached web servers.
- Our inventory is updated daily, and wines showing on our Web site are most always available for immediate delivery. Occasionally an item might show as being available, yet when inventory is down to just a few bottles, the item may have sold out. Should any item you order be sold out, our staff will contact you regarding the disposition of the order.
- Understand that wines are perishable. We will only accept returns if the wine is in saleable condition.
- All returns are for store credit only.
ORDERING AND SHIPPING
YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ORDER, BUY, AND RECEIVED SHIPPED WINE
You may place an order via our website checkout, or by sending an email, or by phone. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover cards.
- The sale and shipment of wine is regulated by each individual state, and we cannot ship to all states. Before placing your order with us, verify the laws applicable to your state at this link to wine shipping laws. Know that some states consider it a Felony to receive direct shipments of wine while other states require a permit and limit the amount of wine shipped.
- We reserve the right to hold shipment of your wine during extreme weather conditions.
- We cannot be responsible for wine damaged by a shipper or inappropriate storage/handling on the part of the buyer, although we will make a reasonable effort to resolve any disputes. We reserve the right to refuse sales if we deem it to be inappropriate and/or unsafe.
- We cannot ship to PO, APO, or FPO box offices. We do not ship outside the U.S.
- We reserve the right to charge return shipping for refused or undelivered packages.
- Shipping is non refundable in event of returned packages.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
Weygandt Wines holds the highest respect for our customer's privacy. We do not sell any of the information provided by you to any other institution. By registering with us you will automatically be added to our mailing list but you do have the option to "opt-out". If at anytime you would like to be removed from our list simply contact us and you will be removed immediately.
We understand concern about the security of your credit card information. Please be assured that your financial information is sent to us via encrypted data and can therefore not be received or deciphered.
If you are not comfortable with releasing your credit card information via our Web site you may call us with your order at (202) 632-9463. Please note that no orders will be considered complete until payment has been received.